Skip to main content

That Lad, My Kidda.

I do said he isn't appears as an eyes catching star,
Perhaps a little fresh if you would happen catch him far.

I do said he is as skinny and dark like a broom stick,
Perhaps in general that shape may give people a kick.

I do said he should have put more effort study hard,
Perhaps he has his ways of coloured his report card.

I do said he spent too much on gaming and computer,
Perhaps living in a city given him less play choice either.

I do said my critic on him may have as much like a data ,
Perhaps and perhaps it is because that lad is my kidda.

Happy Birthday Kidda! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blue is Tomorrow

Rather humid day today, Sunshine bright up all the way. I sip on some sour dairy, May it chills a little my misery. The wind blows slow, Cloud refuse to grow. I wish time is like the wind blow, Slowly tick accordingly the flow. Despite weather gives a mellow, Even sing by lovely tune of sparrow. But my heart sunk with sorrow, Monday blue is tomorrow.

Moon

They said moon like a shy ent eater, Her beauty covered layer by layer. It takes patient for her appears, Can't denie her shine a breath taker. They said moon loves number, Dislike grammar especially singular. Fifteen is her numeric favour, Without 's' she simply disappear. They said moon is a loner, Stars are never her companier, Human create a festival to cheer her dear, Lighten up the lantern to bring her near. Happy belated mooncake festival...

Numeric path

It takes one to die, second to grow. It takes third to depart, forth to meet. It takes fifth to reject, sixth to accept. It takes seventh to endure, eighth to celebrate. It takes ninth to begin but zero to end.