Skip to main content

Iron Rooster

Have you ever been dumb enough to do what you wanted to do, without good reason coming over you? 

That liner in Foo Fighter's Iron Rooster hits me hard. Like a dumb child that under estimate the heavy stone, too heavy to held up, too proud to admit and it stomped on her feet.

That's perfectly describe my liking in writing. My mind bursts with inspiration yet I'm too messy to pen it down. 
 I adore the beautiful poems that Shakespeare wrote till every songs Linkin Park sang. I mean how bad can you write when you were put to learn to write? That's what majority would have thought of but the truth, I'm really bad.Being Journalism major gave me a good camouflage. My grammars is running amok (I have to admit, my grammar was never 10/10 but I could still manage a 6 during my peak) but my vocabularies also running low too. Yet, I'm too proud to fix it, too lazy to run and read through every lines before hitting the send button, too thick face to appreciate and remember every single lines that my line manager secretly shared with me on Hangout....

To write beautifully; that's the idea that push me to pursuit journalism even later day when I started my career, I do try to stick my nose in every opportunity to write yet I have never improved.

Writing has been something that I wanted to do all my life but having just the mere admiration served enough as a solid reason? Not enough. Kick that ego go and pick up from scratch, that is what I should do now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One That Got Away

Never a song that has pierce me this much. Every words, every line of lyrics, it leads me to someone that once I see it, as an apple of my eyes. Our friendship, it may goes complicated but it wasn't appears without sign. It is forbidden from the beginning itself. There is too many mistakes, too many barriers, too many sorry spoken. Still, I'm glad and couldn't ask more that I met you in this life.   "In another life, I will be your girl, we keep all the promises, be us against the world. In another life, I will make you stay, so I don't have to say your were the one that got away, the one that got away," Good bye, I will miss you dearly.

A Step In Heaven Leads A Foot To Hell

Starring on by the reflection on glasses piece, Seeing a face brace with a cheerful cheese, In real you are but full with tears, Life is however going by the double deals. On the cloud by the first class grade, Cuddle on the bed by your baby breeze,  Joyful tears greet over those little fragile eye, Those were days embraced by the angel like. Make a hand toss over your master piece, Lay on the bed like a broken tile, Grieving by the hands of a depart soul, Those were days tramped by the devil howl. Life is an equal for every life being,  As pacing and facing kept your life going, Noted the value and return that it sell,   A step in heaven leads a foot to hell.

Come back, My Friends.

I dedicate these emotion words, For a friends to have lose his closest roots. As now he is in the lowest mood, May him find the light walking back the road. The feeling of accepting a sudden departs, Is like a dead knot that could break into parts. You do pray it is just a bitter joke, Reality tells it is a taboo that couldn't be provoke. Curse you may for the hash life ground! Cry as loud if that will cure your wound! But when you done, come back my friends, Because the journey needs you till the ends.